Natural Language, Dialog and Speech (NDS) Symposium
Event Date: November 22, 2019
Deadline to Submit Abstracts: September 16, 2019
The Natural Language, Dialog and Speech Symposium (NDS2019) will convene leading researchers from academia and industry to discuss cutting-edge methodologies and computational approaches to applied and theoretical problems in dialog systems, spoken and natural language understanding, natural language generation and speech synthesis.
- There are no limitations on eligibility to submit abstracts – all researchers are encouraged to submit.
- Submission of an abstract to this Symposium is not considered “public submission” with respect to e.g., the ACL Policies for Submission, Review and Citation.
- While submission of unpublished work is strongly encouraged, abstracts of published work are also eligible.
- Eligible submissions will also be considered for STAR* Talks, five minute Symposium presentations across a variety of topics at the frontiers of natural language, dialog and speech which are a highlight of the Symposium.
* S(hort) T(opical) A(ccomplished) R(elevant)
To register for this event, please visit the main website at: www.nyas.org/NDS2019